Zum Vergleich – und fürs Archiv – die Mitteilungen Russlands und der USA vom (heutigen) Samstag zu Luftangriffen in Syrien (die Russen sind ja zu regelmäßigen englischen Veröffentlichungen übergegangen). Interessant ist die jeweilige Angabe der Ziele.
Die russische Mitteilung (an deren englisches Original mehrere Youtube-Videos angehängt sind):
In the course of the last 24 hours, the Russian air group in the Syria performed 64 combat sorties engaging 55 ISIS objects
In the course of the last 24 hours, the Russian air group in the Syrian Arab Republic continued airstrikes against ISIS infrastructures.
Su-34, Su-24M and Su-25SM performed 64 combat sorties from the Hmeymim airbase engaging 55 ISIS objects.
The increasing intensiveness of the combat sorties of the Russian aviation is connected with the raising number of detected ground targets registered by the means of air and space reconnaissance all over the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic.
During the initial stage of the operation, the Russian aircraft destroyed the main and the largest ISIS logistic centres.
That caused considerable reduction of the combat potential of the illegal armed groups, as well as lowering their mobility and offensive capability.
According to the radio interception, militants are suffering a severe lack of armament, ammunition and POL materials. A part of militants is demoralized and is leaving combat areas moving to the east and north-east of the Syrian Arab Republic.
That is why active redeployment of armament, military hardware and transport means with terrorists’ ammunition aimed for the immediate restoration of combat capability of the active ISIS groups is registered all over the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic at the present time.
In the course of the last 24 hours, the main objects for engagement were militants’ command and communication centres, ammunition depots, bases and training camps of terrorists in the Raqqah, Hamah, Damascus and Aleppo provinces.
Su-24M bombers engaged a large fortified area to the east of Tel-Alam (Aleppo). There were equipped fire emplacements, mortar artillery positions as well as underground ammunition and food depots.
The direct hit of a BETAB-500 air bomb caused detonation of munitions; all the engineer facilities were eliminated.
Near Kwaiser settlement (Aleppo), a Su-24M made a strike against a militants’ base of military hardware. The direct hit resulted in destruction of over 10 vehicles including 2 tanks and 5 infantry fighting vehicles. Fire appeared, the shelters with military hardware were completely destroyed.
Russian reconnaissance detected through several channels a command centre of illegal armed groups hidden in a mountain-woody area of the Idlib province. After analysis of the space image of this area and the air reconnaissance carried out by UAV,s the object was subjected to a pinpoint airstrike.
According to the objective monitoring data, the destruction of the fortified constructions, where the command centre was situated, as well as elimination of 3 automobile vehicles of the militants was confirmed.
The attacks of the Russian air group carried out within the last 24 hours resulted in destruction of the following objects:
2 command centres;
an ammunition depot in the Hamah province;
29 field camps of terrorists;
23 fortified areas and strong points with armament and military hardware.
The active work aimed at increasing contacts with the foreign colleagues is being continued.
The Russian Ministry of Defence has prepared a project of a joint interdepartmental document aimed at prevention of possible incidents in the air space of Syria between the military aircraft of Russia the ones of the coalition led by the USA.
That project has been sent immediately through the established communication channels to the American party.
Russian experts are ready for discussion of this project with representatives of the Pentagon.
Today the Russian Ministry of Defence is waiting for the official notice from the American party concerning the time of the next consultations in the format of videoconference.
Die US-Mitteilung im Namen der Operation Inherent Resolve, also für die (westliche) Koalition gegen ISIS:
October 10, 2015
Release # 201510010-01
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Military Strikes Continue Against ISIL Terrorists in Syria and Iraq
SOUTHWEST ASIA- On Oct. 9, coalition military forces continued to attack ISIL terrorists in Syria and Iraq. In Syria, coalition military forces conducted five strikes using fighter, bomber, and remotely piloted aircraft. Separately in Iraq, coalition military forces conducted 20 strikes coordinated with and in support of the Government of Iraq using bomber, fighter, attack, fighter-attack, and ground-attack aircraft against ISIL targets.
The following is a summary of the strikes conducted against ISIL since the last press release:
• Near Al Hasakah, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit.
• Near Ar Raqqah, one strike destroyed an ISIL tactical vehicle.
• Near Manbij, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL building.
• Near Mar’a, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed four ISIL tactical vehicles.
• Near Palmyra, one strike destroyed an ISIL front end loader and damaged an ISIL front end loader.
• Near Al Huwayjah, three strikes struck a large ISIL tactical unit and destroyed three ISIL tactical vehicles and suppressed an ISIL mortar position.
• Near Fallujah, one strike destroyed an ISIL rocket rail.
• Near Habbaniyah, two strikes destroyed an ISIL mortar system, an ISIL building, and three ISIL rocket rails.
• Near Hit, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL vehicle and an ISIL home-made explosives cache.
• Near Kirkuk, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL fighting position.
• Near Kisik, three strikes struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL heavy machine gun, an ISIL fighting position, and two separate ISIL staging areas.
• Near Mosul, one strike struck an ISIL fighting position.
• Near Ramadi, four strikes struck two separate ISIL tactical units and destroyed an ISIL staging area, an ISIL front end loader, an ISIL heavy machine gun, six ISIL fighting positions and denied ISIL access to terrain.
• Near Sinjar, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed two ISIL fighting positions and an ISIL heavy machine gun.
• Near Sultan Abdallah, three strikes destroyed an ISIL VBIED storage facility, an ISIL VBIED factory, and suppressed an ISIL heavy machine gun position.
Strike assessments are based on initial reports. All aircraft returned to base safely.
The strikes were conducted as part of Operation Inherent Resolve, the operation to eliminate the ISIL terrorist group and the threat they pose to Iraq, Syria, and the wider international community.
The destruction of ISIL targets in Syria and Iraq further limits the group’s ability to project terror and conduct operations. Coalition nations which have conducted strikes in Iraq include Australia, Canada, France, Jordan, Netherlands, United Kingdom, and the United States. Coalition nations which have conducted strikes in Syria include Australia, Bahrain, Canada, France, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and the U.S.
Interessant übrigens, dass – unüblich für diese Luftangriffs-Videos, die es ja von den USA, Großbritannien, Israel schon länger gibt – dieses Video des russschen Militärs von Youtube mit einer Altersbeschränkung versehen wurde (ich weiß allerdings nicht, ob die beim Einbetten auch greift):
(Foto: Screenshot aus oben verlinkten Video des russischen Verteidigungsministeriums; Su-34 beim Abwurf von KAB-500C über Raqqa/Syrien am 9.10.2015)