Wieder fürs Archiv und um ein bisschen Übersicht zu behalten, die täglichen Lagemeldungen zu den Luftangriffen in Syrien, hier vom 14. Oktober.
Die russische Lagemeldung (in der englischen Originalfassung):
Russian aircraft performed 41 combat sorties engaging 40 facilities of the ISIS infrastructure in Syria
In the course of the last 24 hours, the Russian aviation group in Syria have continued conducting pinpoint airstrikes against ISIS facilities, including command centres, materiel depots and plants manufacturing weapons for suicide bombers.
Su-34, Su-24M and Su-25SM aircraft performed 41 combat sorties engaging 40 facilities of the ISIS infrastructure in the Aleppo, Idlib, Lattakia, Hama and Deir ez-Zor provinces.
Successful airstrikes resulted in shutting-off another source of ammunition supplies of the terrorists operating in the Aleppo province.
Su-24 bombers performed strikes against facilities near Aleppo, where terrorists manufactured explosives and installed them in vehicles of suicide bombers. These vehicles were planned to be used in the course of terrorist attacks in the cities and towns of Syria, and against positions of the governmental forces.
Near Hraytan, a Su-25SM made a strike against an ISIS ammunition and fuel depot. Direct hits of fragmentation air bombs completely destroyed the facilities.
In the Idlib province, Su-25SM attack aircraft made a strike on a terrorist training centre in the mountain area. The objective monitoring data confirmed detonation of munitions stored at the object. The facility was eliminated.
13 kilometers far from Aleppo, the aviation hit repair and maintenance stations, where the militants restored armored combat vehicles and installed mortars, large-caliber machine guns and ZU-23 AA systems on off-road vehicles. An ISIS base, used by terrorists for sapper training, was also destroyed in this area by a pinpoint strike of a Su-34 bomber.
In Hama and Lattakia provinces, Su-24M bombers destroyed terrorist ammunition depots.
Near Deir ez-Zor, Su-24M bombers eliminated a command centre of one of the large ISIS groups by an airstrike.
After the task performance, all the Russian aircraft successfully returned to the Hmeymim airbase.
Die Lagemeldung der US-geführten Koalition, Operation Inherent Resolve:
October 14, 2015
Release # 201510014-01
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Military Strikes Continue Against ISIL Terrorists in Syria and Iraq
SOUTHWEST ASIA- On Oct. 13, coalition military forces continued to attack ISIL terrorists in Syria and Iraq. In Syria, coalition military forces conducted two strikes using remotely piloted and fighter aircraft. Separately in Iraq, coalition military forces conducted 16 strikes coordinated with and in support of the Government of Iraq using bomber, fighter, attack, ground attack, remotely piloted aircraft, and rocket artillery against ISIL targets.
The following is a summary of the strikes conducted against ISIL since the last press release:
• Near Al Hawl, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL building.
• Near Ar Raqqah, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL vehicle.
• Near Al Baghdadi, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL homemade explosives cache.
• Near Bayji, two strikes struck two separate ISIL tactical units and destroyed an ISIL building, an ISIL resupply vehicle, and two ISIL fighting positions.
• Near Kisik, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL heavy machine gun and an ISIL fighting position.
• Near Mosul, three strikes struck three separate ISIL tactical units and destroyed three ISIL fighting positions and two ISIL heavy machine guns.
• Near Ramadi, four strikes struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed five ISIL buildings, five ISIL fighting positions, an ISIL tactical vehicle, two ISIL improvised explosive clusters used as minefields, and denied ISIL terrain at three separate locations.
• Near Samarra, one strike destroyed two ISIL weapons caches.
• Near Sinjar, three strikes struck two separate ISIL tactical units and destroyed eight ISIL fighting positions, two ISIL vehicles, ten ISIL bunkers, and two ISIL tunnel systems.
• Near Tal Afar, one strike destroyed an ISIL fighting position.
Strike assessments are based on initial reports. All aircraft returned to base safely.
The strikes were conducted as part of Operation Inherent Resolve, the operation to eliminate the ISIL terrorist group and the threat they pose to Iraq, Syria, and the wider international community.
The destruction of ISIL targets in Syria and Iraq further limits the group’s ability to project terror and conduct operations. Coalition nations which have conducted strikes in Iraq include Australia, Canada, France, Jordan, Netherlands, United Kingdom, and the United States. Coalition nations which have conducted strikes in Syria include Australia, Bahrain, Canada, France, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and the U.S.
(Foto – das ich jetzt zu dem Thema wohl als signature picture nehme: Screenshot aus einem Video des russischen Verteidigungsministeriums; Su-34 beim Abwurf von KAB-500C über Raqqa/Syrien am 9.10.2015)