Da inwischen auch Russland (auf Englisch) wie die US-geführte Koalition gegen ISIS (die schon länger) tägliche Lagemeldungen zu den Luftangriffen in Syrien veröffentlicht: Hier zur Übersicht (wie bereits am Samstag) und fürs Archiv die Meldungen beider Seiten vom (heutigen) Sonntag.
Die russische Mitteilung (im englischen Original, wiederum mit angehängten Youtube-Videos):
In the course of the last 24 hours, the Russian air group in the Syrian Arab Republic continued airstrikes against ISIS infrastructures.
Su-30 fighters provide permanent coverage of the Russian strike groups.
Su-34, Su-24M and Su-25SM performed 64 combat sorties from the Hmeymim airbase engaging 63 ISIS objects located in Hamah, Latakia, Idlib and Raqqah provinces.
All the aircraft of the Russian air group successfully came back to the Hmeymim airbase after performing combat tasks in the Syrian Arab Republic.
Means of air reconnaissance registered the ISIS artillery battery located near Saraqib, Idlib province. The unit conducted repeated strikes against the nearest inhabited areas.
The Russian bombers destroyed this target.
Su-24M eliminated ISIS coordinating center located in Salma area. The HQ coordinated terrorists in Latakia province.
The direct hit of a KAB-500 air bomb caused complete destruction of the building sheltering leaders of the militants. Five off-road vehicles equipped with ZU-23 AA systems were destroyed as well.
Su-24M stroke a well-camouflaged position of off-road vehicles equipped with mortars located in the area of Kafr Delba (Latakia province). As a result of the strike, the mobile mortar battery, including 6 vehicles, was eliminated.
Su-25SM attackers hit the strong point of the ISIS terrorists, which was detected by means of air reconnaissance in vicinity of Achan (Hamah province). Fortifications, ammunition and materiel storages of the terrorists were liquidated by the direct hit.
Training camp of the ISIS unit was registered by means of reconnaissance in mountain-woody area of Khirbat al-Arus (Idlib province).
Su-25SM attackers hit the target with high-explosive bombs. The terrorists’ base was destroyed.
The attacks of the Russian air group carried out within the last 24 hours resulted in complete destruction of the following objects:
53 fortified areas and strong points with armament and military hardware;
1 command center;
4 field camps of terrorists;
7 ammunition depots;
artillery and mortar batteries.
The radio interception data is the evidence of panic increase among the ISIS armed groups.
Leaders of the armed groups are requesting immediate replenishment of armament and munitions, which were destroyed by the Russian aviation, and reinforcement projecting from Raqqah province in order to keep the positions.
Die Mitteilung der Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve:
October 11, 2015
Release # 201510011-01
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Military Strikes Continue Against ISIL Terrorists in Syria and Iraq
SOUTHWEST ASIA- On Oct. 10, coalition military forces continued to attack ISIL terrorists in Syria and Iraq. In Syria, coalition military forces conducted seven strikes using fighter, bomber, and remotely piloted aircraft. Separately in Iraq, coalition military forces conducted 17 strikes coordinated with and in support of the Government of Iraq using bomber, fighter, attack, and remotely piloted aircraft against ISIL targets.
The following is a summary of the strikes conducted against ISIL since the last press release:
• Near Al Hasakah, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed three ISIL buildings.
• Near Al Hawl, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL building.
• Near Ar Raqqah, one strike destroyed an ISIL tactical vehicle.
• Near Manbij, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL building.
• Near Palmyra, one strike destroyed an ISIL front end loader and an ISIL excavator.
• Near Dayr Az Zawr, one strike destroyed an ISIL crude oil collection point.
• Near Washiya, one strike destroyed an ISIL vehicle-borne improvised explosive device (VBIED).
• Near Al Huwayjah, one strike suppressed an ISIL mortar position.
• Near Bayji, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL VBIED.
• Near Fallujah, one strike destroyed an ISIL building and an ISIL anti-air artillery piece.
• Near Habbaniyah, two strikes struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL heavy machine gun, an ISIL building, an ISIL rocket rail, and wounded an ISIL fighter.
• Near Kirkuk, one strike destroyed an ISIL fighting position and an ISIL heavy machine gun.
• Near Kisik, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL fighting position.
• Near Ramadi, four strikes struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL mortar system, an ISIL up-armored VBIED, three VBIEDs, three home-made explosive facilities, four ISIL buildings, and denied ISIL access to tactical terrain.
• Near Sinjar, three strikes struck two separate ISIL tactical units and destroyed four ISIL fighting positions and an ISIL light machine gun.
• Near Sultan Abdallah, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL vehicle.
• Near, Tal Afar, two strikes struck two separate ISIL tactical units and destroyed three ISIL bunkers, three ISIL fighting positions, and wounded two ISIL fighters.
Strike assessments are based on initial reports. All aircraft returned to base safely.
The strikes were conducted as part of Operation Inherent Resolve, the operation to eliminate the ISIL terrorist group and the threat they pose to Iraq, Syria, and the wider international community.
The destruction of ISIL targets in Syria and Iraq further limits the group’s ability to project terror and conduct operations. Coalition nations which have conducted strikes in Iraq include Australia, Canada, France, Jordan, Netherlands, United Kingdom, and the United States. Coalition nations which have conducted strikes in Syria include Australia, Bahrain, Canada, France, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and the U.S.
(Foto: Screenshot aus russischem Ziel-Video)